How To Make Ripped jeans for women , Diy projects
Everybody love jeans in this fast moving fashion world people love to wear Modern jeans . People thoughts about fashion are changing day by day they are finding new ways to make them look cool.
now a days both men and women showing interest on jeans , ripped jeans and distressed jeans
You dont need to spend thousands of dollars on ripped jeans you can make t in your home
How To:DIY Ripped and Destressed Jeans
1.Take the chalk piece , Draw line around knee area
2. Sketch additional, smaller shapes that will also be distressed.
3. Put the piece of cardboard inside the pant leg you are starting with, making sure it is under wherever you’ll be making cuts.
4. make Same horizontal cuts about .25 inches apart (that stay within the boundaries of your large shape).
The goal is to follow the horizontal lines of the white threads you see when you turn the jean inside out. You want to keep as many of the white threads intact as possible!
5. Make sure that all the horizontal cuts went completely through the fabric.
6. Start with one of the .25 strips and gently start separating the white threads out (be careful not to break them as you do this!).
You’ll notice that as the white threads pull away you’re left with short blue threads.
7. Once all the .25 inch strips you cut are separated, you should be left with a nice threadbare patch.
8. For your smaller shapes, use the dremel (we set ours on a mid to high speed) in up and down,
and side-to-side motions until the blue fabric gives way to the white threads beneath.
9. Tada! Repeat the steps on the other leg to make your jeans as distressed as you’d like them to be.