10 Useful Settings On Facebook, Most of You Don’t Know Them
We all use Facebook some of us use daily , how many of you know about these settings on Facebook .
Most of you not aware of these but if know about these, It will be helpful for you in using facebook
1.Save any post you want to see later
-Click down arrow (∨) button and then click “Save post “it will be saved , you can see the saved post
2. Read hidden Messages and Invitations from friend’s Friend
3.Do you want to know where you logged in ?
-Top right side you will down arrow (∇) –Settings – Security – Where you’re logged in
by click that you will find location of the city and IP Address and system you are using at that moment
4. If you want to know who logged in your facebook account
-Top right side you will down arrow (∇) –Settings – Security – click Login Alerts
5. Choose posts you want to see on your Facebook Time line
– News feed ••• > Edit preferences > ” Priorities who to see first ” -> click friends only or pages only
6. Discover the pages that meets your interests
– News feed ••• > Edit preferences > “Discover pages That match your interests”
7. Do you wanna know how your visitor see you ?
8. Do you want to see your past posts
click on View activity log to see your past posts
9. Do you want to recall yours and your friend posts
Click on your friend profile –> see friendship
10. Search like this for better reuslts on facebook
If you want to search something on facebook search “#morningquote ”